Our client portfolio includes both government and private sector. For the last thirty years, we are proud to be part of the team to build the public landscape around Hong Kong.
- Choi Hung Estate
- Tuen Mun Area 18
- Kai Tak Area 1A
- Kai Tak Area 1B
- Ma Wan Park Noah's Ark HK
- City University of Hong Kong
- Ma On Shan Tsung Tsin Secondary Sch
- King Lam Estate, Tseung Kwan O
- The Country Club at Hong Lok Yuen
- Fan Garden, Police Married Quarters
Working closely with many government departments, including Hong Kong Housing Authority (HKHA), Architectural Services Department (ASD) and Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD), we continue to provide a wide range of products for the public.
On the other hand, we also collaborate with architects and designers in challenging projects across the private sector.